Camping in a hammock can be a fabulous and relaxing experience. That experience can be ruined if you have to worry about being bitten by mosquitos every five minutes. Not only are they annoying, but they can cause serious health issues.
The solution is to get the best camping hammock with mosquito net. In this hammock with mosquito net review, we have spent countless hours researching to make sure we can find the best one for you. Once you've finished reading, you'll know exactly what you need!
Everest Double Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net - Best Hammock with Mosquito Net
G4Free Portable & Foldable Camping Hammock Tent - Runner Up
Adventure Gear Outfitter Hammock with Mosquito Net - Best Budget Hammock With Mosquito Net
1. Everest Double Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net - Best Hammock with Mosquito Net
- ? ??COMPLETE YOSEMITE PACK - There are all kinds of hammocks and accessories on the market, but very few can compete with the quality you'll find with Everest Active Gear. We include a practical integrated bug net with the double hammock because, if you're like us, nature is your therapy so you can rest well, sleeping bug free. This covered hammock will give you the comfort of being indoors while still enjoying the outdoors, a perfect choice for backpacking, hiking, camping, and more!
- ? ??RIPSTOP DIAMOND WEAVE NYLON - We use colors designed to blend into your surroundings for extra, military grade camouflage. Our durable 100% 210T taffeta parachute made with quick dry diamond-weave nylon fabric is breathable, ultralight, and high-tensile. The YKK double tab zip and components triple-stitched edge seams are able to hold up to 400 lbs. At 10ft long and 6ft wide, our hammocks are comfortably large enough for two and nicely spacious for a single person!
- ? ??HEAVY DUTY MOSQUITO MESH - Our unique net design provides an internal space without the feeling of being enclosed or claustrophobic and is compatible with most RainFly setups. Made from heavy grade polyester 31gm fabric, our nets won't pull or tear out hang tabs like others. This 2100 holes per square inch No-See-Um bug netting is premium quality so you can relax bug and mosquito free. You won't need to haul tents and sleeping bags on your next trip with our fully enclosed, netted shelter!
- ? ??EASY STEP SET UP & FULLY REVERSIBLE - Our Innovative 2 person hammock net system allows for a quick and simple setup perfect for travel, and complete with FULL set up instructions! Our easily portable, lightweight hammock is designed to simply be flipped over for use with or without the mosquito net. The ultra strong straps, included with your purchase, can be easily fastened to any sturdy trees or poles.
- ? ??30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We adhere to a full 30-day return policy with a money back guarantee on all of our products, no questions asked! As a small business we back our product quality and supply product support so you can rest well!
If you're looking for a spacious hammock, then Everest Double Camping Hammock would be a great option. It is double-sized, which will give you a great deal of comfort to get a long night of sleep. It will also prevent you from flipping over easily, which can be an issue with many other hammocks.
The mosquito net is high quality, and it's going to be able to give you an excellent level of protection. It does have some negatives, though, as it is quite delicate and can rip easily if you're not careful. The net is also very enclosed when you're sleeping, which might bother some people.
If you're looking for a bit of individuality, then the four color options that you see here will give you that. It's a lot more than just a good-looking hammock, however, as it is made from ripstop nylon that has immense toughness and durability.
That nylon material is reliable, but it still manages to be ultralight, which makes it great for backpacking. It is also a breathable material which will help to regulate your temperature even when you're sleeping in hot conditions.
The straps and carabiners that are accompanied with this hammock are also high quality. It's part of the reason that this hammock can boast a weight capacity of 400lbs. For almost all users, that will be more than enough to have peace of mind while you sleep.
Despite the mosquito netting system, the hammock is still quite easy to set up, and you won't have any frustrations with it. Overall this is a very impressive hammock, and you can sleep soundly knowing that you're not going to be tormented by bites.
Things we liked
Things we didn't like
2. G4Free Portable & Foldable Camping Hammock Net Hammock Tent - Runner Up
The demands of a hammock can be quite a contradiction as it needs to be both durable and lightweight. It's a compromise that is done perfectly here as it will be able to offer you plenty of support but will still be light enough to take on a backpacking trip.
To get that mix of qualities, the hammock is made from parachute nylon, which will also work to give you a great deal of comfort. With that material, you are going to be able to put 440lbs of weight onto the hammock before it fails.
As with a lot of mosquito nets, it doesn't quite have the same durability, and you need to be careful while using it. The seams also aren't the highest of quality with this hammock, but as long as you look after it, the hammock should last for a long time.
The material is soft to touch, which isn't always the case with these types of hammocks. It helps you get a comfortable night of sleep, which is also helped by the wide sleeping space. There is a risk that you can flip, so you do need to be careful.
If you're worried about feeling a little claustrophobic with the mosquito net, then this is going to be a good option for you. It gives you a spacious interior, which will allow you to sleep comfortably while still having the protection that you want.
When you're finished with your camping hammock, you're going to be able to pack it away easily. It comes in a small stuff sack, which is very easy to carry. It gives it an impressive level of durability and allows you to take it anywhere you wish.
Things we liked
Things we didn't like
3. Adventure Gear Outfitter Hammock with Mosquito Net and Free Tree Straps - Best Budget/ Cheap Hammock With Mosquito Nest
- ✔STRONG RIPSTOP NYLON - This Hammock is not a cheap parachute nylon hammock! This is a high end Ripstop Nylon hammock at a very affordable price. Everything you need to start your next adventure! Hammock - Mosquito Net - FREE Multi Loop Tree Straps - Carabiners - Stuff Sack - Net Suspension. Every detail on this hammock has been designed by backpackers. The tree straps have 16 loops making it easy to adjust the height of the hammock with just the clip of the carabiners.
- ✔SUPER EASY SETUP - This ultralight hammock was designed to be set up in just minutes. No special knots needed. Just loop the 10 feet straps around the tree and through the loop on the end of the strap. Using the carabiners clip the hammock into one of the 15 loops used for adjustments in height. Wrap the suspension for the net around the tree and through the netting. DONE ALREADY!
- ✔BUG FREE SLEEP! The integrated mosquito / bug net will keep you free from bugs for a great night’s sleep in the outdoors. Don’t need the bug net for a day at the beach? Just flip the hammock over to use without the net. This makes the set up very versatile for most outdoor activities - Backpacking, hiking, camping, survival / bug out bag, kayaking, canoeing, or even bike camping!
- ✔STRONG LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - This hammock can hold up to 400lbs. The hammock itself only weighs 15oz. That’s under a pound! It also compresses down to about the size of a water bottle! Add in the complete hammock package (straps & carabiners) and your just at 35oz or about 2 pounds for your complete survival setup!
- ✔ORDER NOW WITH NO RISK! 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We have designed and built these hammocks to last. We offer a 6 month money back guarantee! Each hammock sold includes a NO HASSLE FREE 6 MONTH WARRANTY. Customer service is provided by outdoor enthusiasts like you! We are proud to be a US based company providing great gear at a great value!
Ripstop material has been used for a wide variety of outdoor gear. When combined with nylon, it helps any material to have a brilliant level of strength that will be able to stand the test of time. It helps this hammock to have great durability.
What that all adds up too is a weight capacity of 400lbs, and that will give you a lot of confidence while you are camping. Even though it has that strength and durability, you will still be able to get the hammock into a small stuff sack when it's time to move on.
The set-up of this camping hammock takes a little bit longer than with others, but there is a good reason for that. It gives you a lot of security and also gives you plenty of room while you're sleeping so that you don't feel closed in.
Even though the set-up is slightly longer, it's going to be too difficult. There are 15 loops included to have the most secure fit that you possibly can, and no knots are going to be required when you are attaching it on a tree.
The zippers featured on this net aren't premium quality, but they should be good enough for your needs. Also, some users have reported some defects on delivery, which is irritating. These are only minor issues but still worth a mention.
If you're not worried about mosquitos, then the hammock can be easily flipped over and used without the net. It gives it an impressive range of versatility that many people will enjoy. Overall it's one of the best hammocks with mosquito net and one you'll be more than happy with.
Things we liked
Things we didn't like
4. Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro Mosquito Hammock
- BUG-FREE HAMMOCK: Grey No-See-Um mosquito netting hangs overhead and away from you so you can still read a book or sip a drink without feeling claustrophobic. Keeping you comfortable on the inside while keeping mosquitoes and other bugs on the outside.
- EASY ENTRY AND EXIT: Double-sided zipper makes getting in and out of the hammock a seamless process. Triple-stitched reinforcements on the mesh and fabric additionally boost the hammock's strength.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: If the coast is clear and you donʼt need the mosquito netting, just ﬂip the hammock over and sit on it as a normal hammock.
- BACKPACKING, CAMPING, AND OUTDOOR ADVENTURE FRIENDLY: No matter what adventure you are on, its got you covered. Two interior storage pockets keep smaller items organized (like the ones in a tent).
- ADDITIONALLY INCLUDED: 2 nautical grade carabiners, starter rope kit, suspension cord, and stuff sack for stress-free travel
While a mosquito net is a great additional feature, you don't always want to use it as you might be in a place where it's a lot safer. In those types of scenarios, you want to be able to have a hammock that can do both easily.
With this hammock from Grand Trunk, you will be able to flip it over to one side and use it with the net or flip it to the other and use it without. That type of versatility makes it a lot more attractive and will allow you to take the net to even more locations.
Another useful aspect of this mosquito net is that it hangs away from your face, and therefore it's going to be easier for you to have space to read and have a more comfortable night of sleep. Like with many of these hammocks, the net is quite delicate, and therefore you need to be careful.
There are three color options available for you here, and they all look great and will blend in nicely with the surroundings without attracting too many bugs. The hammock also features a double-sided zipper, which will allow you to get in and out easily.
The straps that are provided with the hammock are a little short, and this might be a problem for some people, but it will still be good enough for most sites. You have to be a bit careful with the zippers as they can come away from the hammock.
Aside from that zipper, the hammock can give you an impressive level of durability. The seams are triple stitched, and the construction is impressive. Another useful feature is the internal storage pockets, which not all hammocks have.
Things we liked
Things we didn't like
5. Hammock Bliss No-See-Um No More
- BUG PROOF NETTING - 2100 Holes Per Square Inch NoSeeUm Netting Keeps Out Sandflies, Fleas, Gnats, Mosquitoes, & No-See-Ums - Netting is Super Strong To Resist Abrasion
- LARGE BED SPACE - Length 118" x 59 " (300cm x 150 cm) Soft & Breathable Parachute Material Conforms To Your Body for Incredible Comfort
- POCKETS + ROPE + LOOPS - 4 Pockets Inside Net + 4 Utility Loops Inside The Netting To Hang Gear - Hammock Complete With Its Own Suspension System – 100" / 250 cm of Super Strength Climbing Rope Included Per Side For Easy Hammock Set Up
- FULLY REVERSIBLE - Just Flip To Use As A Regular Hammock - No See Um Netting Is Supported By 100" / 250 cm Of Attached Cord On Each Side - YKK Double Pull Zippers For Easy Access
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighs Only 28 oz / 800 grams - Strength Tested To 350 Pounds / 160 kg - Machine Washable and Dryable
The previous camping hammock that we looked at didn't have the highest quality of zippers, but this is a lot different. YKK zippers are well-renowned for their brilliant quality, and we see them featured here, which will give you confidence in their long-term durability.
If you're a bigger camper, then this might not be the hammock for you. The 350lbs weight limit may sound more than enough for most users, but in reality, you don't want to be near that figure. If you're comfortably over 200lbs, then it's probably best to look for 400lbs and over.
There are four internal pockets featured with this camping hammock, which is excellent for keeping those valuables close by. While that is a great feature, they are a little hard to access while you're lying down in the hammock, which is a bit annoying.
The net that features with this hammock isn't quite as delicate as other models that we have looked at here. While that is a useful feature, it is one of those nets which hang quite close to your body, which some users find very annoying.
While some people might not find a close net comfortable, what they would find comfortable is the large sleeping area that you have. This is especially the case for those who have wide shoulders who feel squeezed by many other types of hammocks.
The set-up is very easy, and you'll be able to get up there in no time at all. Once you're finished, then you'll be able to pack it away in a stuff sack and carry it away. At just 28oz, this is one of the lightest camping hammocks with a mosquito net around.
Things we liked
Things we didn't like
6. DSTong camping hammocks with mosquito net
This camping hammock with mosquito net is marketed as a double hammock, but that isn't strictly true. Getting two people on there would be too much of a tight squeeze and wouldn't be very comfortable. Instead, it makes a spacious one-person hammock.
The hammock itself is made from parachute ripstop nylon, which will give you excellent durability and allow you to have confidence that you won't find yourself on the floor in the middle of the night. With a 600lbs weight limit, it will be more than strong enough.
The strings to hold up the mosquito net aren't the longest, which might be a struggle for some but isn't usually a problem. Also, the hammock isn't very heavy, but it's worth noting that there are much lighter hammocks out there available.
In terms of value for money, you can't complain here. It is going to be able to give you a great sleeping area and should be able to stand the test of time. The overall build quality is impressive with the stitching, for example, being quite robust.
One vital area on the usability of a hammock is how easy it will be to set-up. If you're wrestling with your hammock in the fading light then it's not going to be a pleasant experience. Thankfully with this hammock, you won't have any of those problems.
You're going to be able to have it installed in no time and be able to enjoy the high level of comfort that it provides. It's an impressive hammock and one that you should be able to use for years in a wide number of different adventures.
Things we liked
Things we didn't like
7. Krazy Outdoors Mosquito Net Hammock
With a 300lbs weight limit, this is one of the weakest camping hammocks around. That being said, 300lbs is still far about the average weight. There's a good chance that this hammock is going to be fine for your needs.
The stitching isn't reinforced, and therefore if you are getting close to that weight limit, then it will be the best idea that you look elsewhere for your hammock. It's also not an ideal hammock for those that don't like the mosquito net close to their skin.
That being said, there are many advantages to using this hammock, and it has a lot of excellent qualities. It is made from ripstop nylon, which will be resistant to any tears and is going to take a lot of punishment.
That will give you confidence that this hammock is going to last for a long time, and the overall construction of it is quite impressive. You won't get any of the common problems which can be associated with cheap hammocks.
The large sleeping surface that we see here is going to be able to give you a comfortable night of sleep as you rock gently between the trees. Getting your hammock up there won't take a lot of time either as it is very easy to set-up.
While it might not have the highest weight capacity, which is balanced out by a low weight, this gives it an excellent level of portability. This is going to be the best camping hammock with mosquito net for anyone going on a long journey.
Things we liked
Things we didn't like
The weight capacity is always going to be a vital consideration with camping hammocks as you don't want to rip the fabric and end up falling to the floor. It's essential to know your weight and the limitations of the hammock that you wish to buy.
While the weight capacity is important is should only be seen as a general guide. If you are over 200lbs, for example, you should probably look for a weight capacity of 400lbs rather than 300lbs. It's better to err on the side of caution to ensure a comfortable adventure.
More: Best Coleman Tent
The portability of a hammock with a mosquito net will depend on a few key factors of how much it weighs and how bulky it is. Weight is going to be the primary consideration as you want to be able to carry it, even on longer adventures comfortably.
As well as weight being important, the bulk of the case is also going to be crucial. You want it to be able to compact down into a small stuff sack so that it doesn't take up much space. If you have both of those key features, then your hammock will be easy to transport.
More: Best 4 Person Tent
The last thing that you want is to be on a backpacking trip and have your hammock fail. That could lead to being exposed to mosquitos or not having the comfort you need. Having high-quality materials is the best way to ensure that your net is going to last.
The net is going to be the most delicate area, and you want to take care of it as it will be prone to ripping. Other signs of a durable hammock will be reinforced seams and heavy-duty zippers that will cope with the demands of camping.
When it comes to the mosquito net, there are some which will take steps to give you a wide-open space and others that will hang over the hammock. If you think you could be a little claustrophobic, then it's the best idea to choose a net that hangs further away from the hammock. If you're looking for the ultimate protection, then getting a hammock with mosquito net and rainfly will give you that.
Zippers – The zippers on outdoor equipment come in various levels of quality, and it can have a significant impact on the durability of the net connection. YKK zippers are renowned for their quality and will ensure that the zip doesn't stick or break.
Pockets – When you're camping, it can be hard to find a place to put your valuables and essentials. Having interior pockets on your hammock can be a great help and will give you better peace of mind. Some have multiple pockets that can provide you great storage.
Accessories – To keep your hammock hung up, then you'll need straps/ropes and other equipment such as carabiners. You need to double-check if these are included with your hammock and if they are, whether or not they are suitable for your needs.
More: Best Camping Heater
What if I don't want to use the mosquito net?
If there are no mosquitos in your area, then you probably don't want to be enclosed by a net, but some nets don't allow you to take it off. If you want more flexibility, then some hammocks can be flipped over so that the net is at the bottom, but also, there are other hammocks where you can unzip the net.
Will my hammock come with straps?
Your hammock is likely going to come with everything that you need to get set-up, but you shouldn't take it for granted. You need to double-check you have everything you need. Also, some come with rope, but you might want longer straps if your journey is going to demand it.
Mosquito bites can be incredibly dangerous and quickly ruin a camping trip. Even if you don't get sick, the rashes can be infuriatingly itchy. Getting the best camping hammock with mosquito net will be able to avoid all of those problems.
What is the best camping hammock with mosquito net? For many, it would have to be Everest Double Camping Hammock. It has the build quality you're looking for while also having the features you need to have a comfortable and safe night of sleep.
It could be, however, that you are looking for different colors, features, or sizes, and we have many other brilliant camping hammocks here. When you choose the one which best suits your needs, you can head out on your next adventure, knowing that those mosquitos will be kept out.